Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Country music for a wedding ceremony

Country music for a wedding ceremony


It's interesting:
"You may never see a wedding like this one again … not now that they've banned ... 26-Mar-201As an extra special wedding present, I've organized a ..."

If you are looking for romantic songs for your wedding ceremony, it can sometimes be overwhelming because of the all wonderful songs out there. To narrow the field, focus on country music--from classic country and western, to more contemporary country music fare, there are meaningful songs for every type of wedding.

  1. Traditional Country and Western Songs

    • There are so many lovely traditional country and western songs- some tunes to consider are: Martina McBride's "My Baby Loves Me the Way That I Am," Trisha Yearwood's "She's In Love With the Boy," Wynonna's "No One Else On Earth," Reba McEntire's "The Heart Won't Lie," Michael Martin Murphy's "What's Forever For," Olivia Newton John's "I Honestly Love You," Anne Murray's "Could I Have this Dance," Clink Black's "When I Said I Do," John Michael Montgomery's "I Swear," Patsy Cline's "I Fall to Pieces," Randy Travis's "Forever and Ever, Amen" or

      Willie Nelson's "You Were Always On My Mind."

    Contemporary Country Songs

    • If you like more contemporary country music, consider some of these wedding-appropriate songs: Big and Rich's "Lost in this Moment," Keith Urban's "Making Memories of Us," Rascal Flatts' "I Want to Love You Out Loud," Brad Paisley's "She's Everything," George Strait's "Write This Down," Kenny Chesney's "How Forever Feels," Dixie Chicks' "Cowboy Take Me Away," Faith Hill's "This Kiss," Tim McGraw's "It's Your Love," or LeAnn Rimes' "How Do I Live."

    Selecting Wedding Music

    • When selecting music for your wedding, you don't have to choose traditional music that has been so widely used. Instead, think of songs that are important to you and your fiance. Think of songs that you have listened to often while you were dating. Think of songs that will not just mean something to you now, but that you can look back on and still enjoy for many years to come.


Source: www.ehow.com

Tags: songs that, wedding ceremony, contemporary country music, country music, Country music wedding, more contemporary, more contemporary country